- Had his own business at 7 years of age in the 60’s
- Left school at 15 to become a millionaire and started at a bricklayer in the 70’s.
- Achieved his financial dreams at 21 years of age in the 80’s
- Went broke at 29 years of age because of over trading in the 80’s
- Rebuilt his self esteem and confidence by refocusing in the 90’s
- Retired from the corporate world at 40 to follow a career as a full time adventurer in the 90’s.
- Completed 60 amazing adventurers by the age of 50 years of age while also having studied the evolution of man by living with over 20 tribes of people throughout the world. Learning the traits of what has driven us to challenge ourselves since the evolution of our species.
- Pat is one of the world’s leading motivation speakers and story-tellers as well as being an astute entrepreneur. See Pat’s full biography for full details on other achievements.
Pat Falvey Adventurer
Pat has over 65 highly exciting adventures around the world to his credit by 2010. For most of these expeditions Pat has been Expedition Leader.
Seven Summits and Everest… twice
Pat is the only person in the world to have completed the Seven Summits challenge twice, having climbed Mount Everest from both Nepal and Tibet
The South Pole
Pat also trained and led the first Irish team ever to complete the grueling 1140km trek to the South Pole. The journey was made in honour of Ernest Shackleton and Ireland's unsung polar heroes. To achieve this, Pat and his team had to cross the coldest, loneliest, most barren, desolate and dangerous landscape on earth.
In another historic achievement for Ireland, he also holds the record for leading the first Irish team across the Greenland Ice Cap from east to west.
Pat also led the first Irish team to summit an 8000 meter peak, into the notorious “death zone”, entirely without the aid of oxyge n. The team successfully reached the summit of the 6th highest mountain in the world, Cho-Oyu, in China.
These are just a few of Pat’s many adventures around the world.
Major adventure milestones:
- Everest Tibet 1995
- 7 Summits Completion 1st time 1996
- Everest Nepal (1st Irish team) 2003
- Everest Nepal (1st Irish female) 2004
- 7 Summits Completion 2nd time 2005
- South Georgia traverse 2006
- Greenland traverse (1st Irish team) 2007
- South Pole (1st Irish team) 2008
- North Pole reci for traverse from Canada to Pole 2009
Follow your Dreams:
These are just a small list of some of Pat Falvey’s achievements and life long learning experiences in an action packed life of living life to the fullest. Pat’s full biography
We hope that you will find many more and interesting events and expedition as you browse through the web site that hopefully stimulate you to lead your life to its full potential.